Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

This Issue seems rough to The Elder Scrolls Blades

• 3 posts
    July 1, 2019 4:49 PM PDT

Everybody's hating on Bethesda's The Elder Scrolls Blades, but I think that is simply because they are not the target market or they refuse to provide The Elder Scrolls Blades a chance. Sure, it may have been a portable game, but it was a good match for what it was attempting to accomplish. Clearly it was eventually moved to PC, but that was not until much later. Are fine for this? I expect they all have mobiles, The Elder Scrolls Blades Buy Gold since there won't be much point in having a games console or PC at the rate.

This Issue seems rough to The Elder Scrolls Blades. They make The Elder Scrolls Bladess so grindy that they can monetize approaches to go around it. This happens a lot with console and PC, also, and it's an issue that has to be addressed. Bethesda seems intent on nose-diving to the floor as hard as it could, and it is sad to see franchises like Elder Scrolls and Fallout fail to monetization such as this.I do not understand getting so angry about loot boxes and things like that, even in full price games. Provided that you can get the entire experience without them, who actually cares? I would be pissed if my kids spent all my money on these, but as anybody who grew up in the 80's if the onslaught of 1-900 numbers arose, that is not a new thing. My parents were pretty pissed if we got ahold of the joke-line, or even the frightful story number...

Wait until children from mobile age grows upward. They will be the newest peasants dethroning the current console peasants. They'll see their favorite console games goes to cellular and get their ports on console. Be called as elitists for wanting 4K and controller support. Only then, they'll understand what PC gamers today feel like today when they're called an elitist for needing uncapped frames, resolutions, and having better hardware is best for overall expertise.

I mean, every mobile game has this. By gacha to gems or some thing, all of them share this function, so no it's not surprising that Bethesda decided that for a different mobile game. Fallout Shelter also greatly relies on in-app purchases. You do not have to enjoy Bethesda, The Elder Scrolls Blades or anything, but being upset that the other mobile game has in-app buys whether it is created by them or not is just silly. If you would like it, try it out Cheap ESOM Gold, you do not have to purchase the in-game currency that I am sure that you can earn like most gacha programs. If you do not, then don't get the program, but behaving like Bethesda is bad bc they're using a formulation done by nearly all apps is being disingenuous.